Monday, July 23, 2012

An Open Letter

Dear friend,

I do not know who you are reading this blog and I do not know whether I can write blog tomorrow. But it is sure the lakhs of blogs will be published in coming days.

But I am sure that all of us should have soft corner and attitude towords the poor, downtroden and have-nots.

A no. of crimes is being committed everyday and general people especially the childrens are suffering and sometime dying for food, hunger, by state powers, by terrorism and also by natural calamities.

There is no philosophy, no ideology and even no breakthrough invention which can save the life of millions and millions of people.

Therefore, I have decided to highlight the positive angles, good work of common people in this blog which are silver lining in the darkness.

I also invite you if you know such good common man and or activity which brings smile to the life of people even in a single person, please let me know in other word it will reach hundreds of people.

With warm regards,

GBD

No comments:

Post a Comment